With Ef Zin Rusks Tsatsakis, Mizithra and Tomatoes.
- 4 large Tsatsakis Rusks
- 3 large mature tomatoes
- 110 ml olive oil
+ 2 tablespoons for serving
- 160 gr of Mizithra cheese
- 2 tablespoons of oregano
- A pint of caper
- Salt and pepper
- Peel two of the tomatoes, slice them into cubes and grate the other one.
- Wet the Tsatsakis Rusks and let them soak for a minute.
- Then oil them and break them into pieces, if you wish.
- Sprinkle the crumbled tomatoes with salt and pepper. At the end, add the cubed tomatoes.
- Finely slice the Mizithra and pour it over the Tsatsakis Rusks.
- Add the finishing touch by adding oregano, the 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Your dacos are ready!