- 1 ½ cups pitted black olives (or any other we like)
- 4 tbsp. e.p. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- ½ tbsp. fresh oregano leaves
- ½ tbsp. chopped fennel leaves
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- grated goat cheese or feta
- EF ZIN breadsticks or XAKOUSTA breadsticks
- We put the ingredients in the blender and beat them until they become a nice texture pulp.
- If we do not want to use it immediately, we put it in a jar, cover the surface with oil and keep it in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Serve with breadcrumbs and grated cheese.