DAKOS WITH BASIL PESTO
- 200 gr. slice
- 100 gr. basil pesto
- 2 EF ZIN barley rusks
- 1 large tomato, grated
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. olives
- 1 tbsp. caper
- Olive oil
- Pour the feta cheese, oregano, a little olive oil into a bowl and mix by hand, wearing disposable gloves. We want to have a ball after mixing.
- Put the first rusk on a plate, on top half of the grated tomato, a little olive oil, the salt and on top of the other nut, the remaining tomato, olive oil, salt, olives, capers, feta and on top . the basil pesto.
DAKOS WITH AVOCADO
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 carob nuts with EF ZIN Greek legumes
- 200 gr. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50 gr. feta, crumbled
- 2 tbsp. Pine nuts
- Olive oil
- Balsamic cream
- Oregano, dry
- Lightly wet the EF ZIN carob rusks with a little water and place them on the serving plate.
- Then, pour a little olive oil, season with salt and pepper and add the cherry tomatoes and avocado.
- Finally, sprinkle with a little olive oil, season with salt and pepper again, add the pine nuts, the feta cheese and serve with balsamic cream and oregano.
- 4 olive oil rusks with EF ZIN Greek legumes
- 600gr. tomatoes, grated
- 300gr. xinomyzithra of Crete
- 20 olives
- fine olive oil
- fresh oregano
- Put the four dakos on a large plate, sprinkle them with a little water and pour a little olive oil over them.
- Distribute the grated tomatoes on top and season with salt. Throw whatever is left over the dakos. Spread the xinomyzithra over the grated tomatoes.
- Add fresh oregano, scatter the olives and drizzle with a little more olive oil.