- 1 large apple, cleaned and diced
- 1/2 tbsp butter or oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- A few walnuts
- 200g yogurt
- EY ZHN Rusks with Cretan carob and Greek legumes
- In a pan over medium to low heat, melt the butter.
- Add the apples and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the walnuts, sugar, and cinnamon, and stir until the apples soften.
- Remove from heat and let it cool down.
- In a food processor, crush the EY ZHN Rusks with Cretan carob and Greek legumes until they become a powder.
- In your serving dish, create a layer with the crushed rusks, then add a spoonful of yogurt and a spoonful of the mixture with the caramelized apples and walnuts.
- Repeat the layers and enjoy!